咖啡日语论坛

 找回密码
 注~册
搜索
查看: 1219|回复: 0

国外论坛上震撼西方的一首诗

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-4-27 22:17:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
当我们被称为东亚病夫时,我们被称为黄祸。

When we were called Sick man of Asia, We were called The Peril.



当我们被宣传为下一个超级大国时,我们被称为威胁。

When we are billed to be the next Superpower, We are called the threat.




当我们关上我们的大门时,你们contrabandviper来打开市场。

When we were closed our doors, you smuggled Drugs to Open Markets.



当我们信奉自由贸易时,你们责骂我们夺走了你们的工作。

When we embrace Freed Trade, You blame us for taking away your jobs.


当我们被碎成几片时,你们的军队闯进来要求公平分赃。

When we were falling apart, you marched in your troops and wanted your
'fair share'.



但我们把碎片重拼接好时,你们又叫嚣解放被入侵的西藏。

When we were putting the broken pieces together again, 'Free Tibet'
you screamed, 'it was an invasion!'



(When Woodrow Wilson couldn't give back Birth Place of Confucius back
to Us, But He did buy a ticket for the Famine Relief Ball for us.)



好,那么我们尝试Communist主义,你们恨我们是Communist分子。

So, We Tried Communism, You hated us for being Communists



当我们容纳了资本主义时,你们又恨我们是资本家。

When we embrace Capitalism, You hate us for being Capitalist.


当我们有十亿人民时,你们说我们正在摧毁这个星球。

When we have a Billion People, you said we were destroying the planet.



当我们实行计划生育时,你们说这是违反人权。

When we are tried limited our numbers, you said It was human rights abuse.



当我们贫穷时,你们认为我们是狗。

When we were Poor, you think we are dogs.



当我们借给你们现金时,你们骂我们使你们负了债。

When we Loan you cash, you blame us for your debts.



当我们建设我们的工业时,你们称我们是污染者。

When we build our industries, you called us Polluters.



当我们卖给你们商品时,你们责备我们助长了温室效应。

When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.



当我们购买石油时,你们称是剥削和种族大屠杀。

When we buy oil, you called that exploitation and Genocide.



而当你们为石油而发起战争时,你们称为解放。

When you fight for oil, you called that Liberation.



当我们在动乱时,你们要替我们制定律法。

When we were lost in Chaos and rampage, you wanted Rules of Law for us.



当我们依法镇治暴乱时,你们称违反了人权。

When we uphold law and order against violence, you called that
violating Human Rights.



当我们沉默时,你们要我们言论自由。

When we were silent, you said you want us to have Free Speech.



当我们不再沉默时,你们称我们是洗脑式的仇外。

When we were silent no more, you say we were Brainwashed-Xenophobic.



你们为什么那么恨我们?我们不禁要问。

Why do you hate us so much? We asked.



不,我们不恨你们,你们说。

'No,' you answered, 'we don't hate you.'



我们也不恨你们,但是你们理解我们吗?我们问。

We don't hate you either,



但是 你们有谁能真正了解我们?

But do you understand us?



"当然了"你们说:

'Of course we do,' you said,



我们有媒体AFP,CNN和, BBCs.

'We have AFP, CNN and BBCs.'



但是 你们有谁能真正了解我们?

What do you really want from us?



思考一下 然后回答

Think hard first, then answer...



你们 只是想找寻一切机会

Because you only get so many chances,



永无休止地让世界变得伪善。

Enough is enough, enough hypocrisy for this one world.


为世界 我们祈祷 让这个地球到处充满和平

We want One World, One Dream, and Peace On Earth.



——蓝色的星球我们共同的家园
——This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all of Us.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 09:40

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表