咖啡日语论坛

 找回密码
 注~册
搜索
查看: 1651|回复: 4

[英语学习] 情景会话100句

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-16 10:17:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
电话篇

How may I direct you call?
您要哪里?

Could I have extension 605,please?
请转接分机605。

I'm sorry the number's engaged.
对不起,这个电话有人在打。

I would like to speak to Kitty.
我想找基蒂 。

Whom am I speaking to,please?
请问是哪位?

I wonder if I could make a long distance call?
我能打个长途吗?

Is Betty in?
贝蒂在家吗?

The number is busy now.
电话占线。

Do you mind if I use your phone?
我可以用一下你的电话吗?

It took me quite a long time getting to you.
好不容易才给你打通。

I've been busy on the phone.
我一直在通话。

I recognized your voice right away.
我一听就知道是你的声音。

I'm sorry I have the wrong number.
抱歉,我打错电话了。

I'm calling from a public phone,so I'll call her again.
我在打公用电话,过会我会再打给她的。

Oh,Yu,I'd better go now.
噢,小玉,我要挂电话了。

Please ask Miss He to call me back.
请赫小姐给我回电话.

I'll call you again later,OK?
我过一会儿再打给你,好吗?

Call me at home.
打到我家来。

OK.I'll let you get back to your work.
好,回去工作吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-16 10:18:13 | 显示全部楼层

饭店篇

I'd like to book a table for two for this weekend, March 28th.
我想预订一张两人桌,时间是3月28日,本周末。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室,电梯)在哪儿?

Thank you for your advice.
感谢您的忠告。

What is it going to be, Chinese food or Western food?
是要中餐还是西餐?

May I have your name please, Miss?
小姐,请问您贵姓?

Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的账单,请签字。

Is there any chance of a table by the window?
能否订一张靠窗户的桌子呢?

Please book it under the name of Miss.Cen.
请以岑小姐的名义预定。

Please be assured that we'll try our best.
请放心,我们会尽力安排的。

I appreciate it if it could be arranged.
如果你们能作出安排,我将不胜感激。

We'll keep the table for you until 7∶20.
我们将把餐桌为您保留到7点20分。

Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

We'd like to hold a farewell dinner for some friends.
我们想为几位朋友举行一个告别宴会。

Anything special on the menu?
要什么特别的菜吗?

As for other dishes, I'll leave the choice to you if you don't mind.
其余的菜就请您代劳选择吧。

I beg your pardon?
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-16 10:18:41 | 显示全部楼层

机场篇

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。

Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?

Will this flight get there on time?
这班班机会准时到达吗?

I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。

We have talked to each other for so many times over telephone.
我们在电话里已经交谈过好多次了。

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

The flight was smooth.
旅途很愉快。

Do you have all your luggage here?
你的行李都在这儿吗?

We have a car over there to take you to your hotel.
我们的车停在那边送你们去宾馆。

Let me help you with that suitcase.
让我来帮你提那只箱子。

No trouble at all.
一点也不费事。

How nice to see you again.
很高兴再一次见到你。

Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。

How are things with you?
你近来怎么样?

Ms.Hong asked me to say'hello'to you.
洪女士让我转达她对你的问候。

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?

How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。

Where are you staying?
将在哪儿住宿?

I've been looking forward to visiting your beautiful country.
我一直期待着访问你们美丽的国家。

I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here.
希望你能在这儿过得愉快。

You must be tired after your long flight.
经过长途飞行,你一定很累了。

Our car is out in the parking lot.
我们的车就在外边停车场。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-16 10:19:08 | 显示全部楼层

介绍篇

Excuse me,I don't think we've met. My name's Simon.
打扰一下,我们以前好象没见过面。我叫西蒙。

Are you Miss Zhang?
你是张小姐吗?

We met the other night at a dinner.
我们在那天的宴会上见过面的。

I'm very glad to see you again.
很高兴再一次见到你。

Have you met Mr.Wang, our teacher?
你见过我们的老师王先生吗?

No. I haven't had the pleasure.
我还没见到他(见到他是我的荣幸)。

Let me introduce Prof. Zou to you.
我来把邹教授介绍给你们认识一下。

I'm glad to have met you.
我很高兴认识你。

Jane, do you know Tom?
简,你认识汤姆吗?

Welcome to our company.
欢迎光临我们公司。

This is Leah Robert, Mr.Luo.
罗先生,这是莉亚·罗伯特。

How long have you been working here?
你在这儿工作了多长时间啦?

Mary, I'd like you to meet my friend Leah.
玛丽,过来认识一下我的朋友莉亚。

If you want to be introduced to the author, I think I can arrange it.
如果你想认识作者,我可以给你们安排一下。

I'm Vivian. I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
我是维维安。我真的感到万分荣幸。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-16 10:19:32 | 显示全部楼层

问路篇

Could you help me?
你能帮帮我吗?

Could you tell me how to get to Tshinghua University?
请问清华大学怎么走?

Dora's house is behind the post office.
多拉的房子就在邮局后面。

What number should I take and where to get it?
我该在哪儿坐几路车?

You should take Bus No.338 from the railway station to NEFU.
你从火车站乘338路公共汽车到东北林业大学。

Cross the railroad tracks and turn right at the first corner.
越过铁路后,在第一个路口右转。

Take the one-way street.
走这条单行道。

You'll see our building on your right after you pass the museum.
过了美术馆之后,在右边你会看到我们的办公楼。

What does your office look like?
你公司的外观是怎样的?

You're sure to notice it!
你一定会找得到的。

Keep going 50 yards before you come to a fork road.
继续走 50 码, 直到你走到一个三叉路口。

Are you familiar with this area?
你对这地区熟不熟?

But there's nowhere to park around here.
但这附近没有地方可以停车。

Are there any landmarks near your building?
你公司大楼附近有没有什么显著的标志?

I'll fax you a map with directions.
我传真给你指示路线的地图吧!

I'm on my way to your place now,but I've lost my way.
我正在去你家的路上,可是我迷路了。

Now I'm almost sure where you are.
现在我基本上知道你在哪儿了。

You should have turned at the first corner from the bus station.
你应该在离车站的第一个路口拐弯才对。

You'll find a one-way traffic sign.
你能看见一个单行路的交通标志。

That's where you have to turn to the left.
在那儿你得向左拐。

Come up the slope to reach a six-story apartment house.
上一个坡,走到一个六层的公寓楼。

I'm sure I won't have any trouble this time.
这回我肯定不会再有麻烦了。

I'll be waiting for you.
我等你。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 01:34

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表