发表于 2008-8-28 10:38:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 夏玲艶 于 2008-8-28 08:25 发表
妖,19820809有临摹的习惯

嘿嘿,我都习惯先抄一遍滴~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-28 17:30:14 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 5

A:I'm reading that article on marriage. You konw the one that everyone is talking about?(我在读有关婚姻的文章,你知道大家都在谈论谁吗?)
B:You mean the one that says the happiest wives are the ones who share the housework with their husbands?(你是指那个说是最幸福的妻子是和老公一起分担家务的人吗)
A:Yes. That's the one.Which means you should do more around the house.(对,就是那个人。也就是说你应该多做一点家务)
B:Sure.I'll help more.But wasn't that article written by that professor who acts a little crazy every time he's on TV?(当然,我会多做的。但这文章不是那个每次上电视都是有点疯疯癫癫的教授写的吗)
A:You mean Professor Stelling?The one who said people who have pets live shorter lives?(你是说Stelling教授?说养宠物的人比较短命的那个人吗)
B:No,not him.I'm thinking of Professor Stempler.The one with a bushy beard and purple hair.He seems a bit mad.(不,不是他。我想到的是Stempler教授,他有着浓密胡须和紫色头发,看起来古里古怪的)
A:Nope. This article is Professor Stelling.S-T-E-L-L-I-N-G.The one who won the Nobel prize a few years ago.(不是,这文章的作者是Stelling教授,Stelling,几年前得到过诺贝尔奖的)

[ 本帖最后由 夏玲艶 于 2008-8-29 10:00 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-28 17:30:42 | 显示全部楼层
中文明天来加
先下班了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-29 14:33:07 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 6

A:What do you think of the new girl?I don't like her at all.(对于那个新来的女孩你怎么看?我是一点也不喜欢她)
B:Oh?I think she seems very warm and friendly.(哦?我觉得她看起来很热情友好)
A:Really?I get the impression that she is a bit rude(是吗?在我印象中她不太有礼貌)
B:Well everyone seems to be happy to work with her.(但大家好象都和她工作相处愉快呢)
A:That's probably because she looks like a model.(那是可能因为她长得象模特)
B:Ha! I don't think that's the only reason.Give her a chance.Get to know her before you from a opinion.(哈!我这为这不是唯一的理由。给她一次机会,在你下定论之前再多了解她点)
A:It's too late. She's already made her first impression on me and it wasn't a good one.(太晚了。她已经给我留下了不好的第一印象)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-1 14:58:44 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 7

A:Hi,Mandy.Did you see that great documentary on TV last night?(嗨,Mandy,昨天晚上你看电视上的记录片了吗?很棒的!)
B:No.I was busy with work.What was it about?(么有,我当时在忙着工作,是关于什么的)
A:It was about volcanoes! Did you know that there are still active volcanoes?(是关于火山的!你知道吗?现在还有活火山呢!)
B:What do you mean?(你是指什么?)
A:Well. An active volcano could erupt at any time(呒,活火山就是随时都会爆发的火山呀)
B:Really?We don't live near on do we?!(真的吗?我们住的附近有吗)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-2 16:04:34 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 8

A:Mandy,you have to help me! Something is wrong with my computer.(Mandy,你得帮帮我,我的电脑似乎出现问题了)
B:What's the problem?(出什么问题了?)
A:The screen is black. I keep moving the mouse and typing on the keyboard, but noting happens.(屏幕黑了。我不停的移动鼠标跟敲打键盘,但一点反映也没有)
B:Did you try to restart it?(你有试过再启动吗)
A:Yes,but still nothing happens.(嗯,但还是没反映)
B:Hmm....Can you check to make sure all the cables and wires are plugged in?(哦,你能不能去看一下所有的电缆和电线都插好了?)
A:Well it's kind of hard to see in here because the room is dark.(这个有点困难,因为房间里是黑的)
B:Can you turn on the light?(你不会开灯吗)
A:No,the electricity is out because of a storm outside.I can't turn on any lights.(不,外面有暴风雪没电了,所有的灯都打不开的)
B:Ken! Are you crazy?You can't use a computer without elestricity.(Ken!你疯了吗?没有电的电脑怎么用?)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-5 16:32:06 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 9

A:I wanna do something exciting before I'm old. Maybe I'll fly to the moon.(我想在老之前做一些激动人心的事情,没准我会飞去月球)
B:That's ambitious!(真是抱负远大哪)
A:Sure. But you have to aim high.(是哪,志高不在远嘛)
B:I guess......What other goals do you have?(我猜……你还有什么其他目标吧?)
A:I'd like to learn Japanese,and climb Mount Everest, and write a novel,and.......(我想学日语,攀登珠穆朗玛,写小说,还有……)
B:Stop! I'm getting tried just listening to you.(停!只听你说我就已经累了)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-9 08:17:12 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 10

A:So what's going on tonight?(今晚有什么活动)
B:I don't know.Let's take a look in the newspaper.Oh! Phantom of the Opera is performing at the Grand Theater!(我不知道,让我们看看报纸,哦,大剧院正在上演剧院魅影呢)
A:Phantom of the Opera ?You like that?(剧院魅影?你喜欢那部音乐剧?)
B:Yeah sure! It sounds really fun!(当然喽,这部戏听上去真的非常有意思)
A:Looks kind of stupiod to me.What else is happening tonight?(我觉得有点傻。还有其他活动吗)
B:Well...there's a famous DJ playing at FeelGood Disco,and Norah Jones is singing at the Stadium.(嗯,今晚在FeelGood Disco有著名的DJ演出,而且Norah Jones 也在体育馆开演唱会)
A:Oh. Who's the DJ at FeelGood Disco? I think I'll go to that!(哦,哪个DJ在FeelGood Disco呢,我想去那里)
B:You go ahead,disco-boy. I'm going to see Norah Jones if I can't get tickets to Phantom of the Opera.(去吧,disco男孩。我如果买不到剧院魅影的票我就去看Norah Jones的演出)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-10 13:38:25 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 11

A:Jun,did you bring anything back with you?(Jun,你有没有买什么东西回来?)
B:Well...I did bring back 3 cartons of cigarettes. They were so inexpensive in Bali!(我买了三条香烟回来,在巴厘可便宜了!)
A:You're only permitted to bring 200 cigarettes with you!(你只可以带200条香烟!)
B:I also have those 2 bottles of rum.(我还买了2瓶朗姆酒)
A:Jun,the form says you are only allowed one litre of alcohol!(Jun。表格上说你只可以带1公升的酒)
B:Really? What does it say about clothing?I bought a belt and sandals with sea shells on them,they're just so elegant!(真的?那服装怎么说?我还买了一根皮带跟带海贝壳的拖鞋呢!它们真的太优雅了!)
A:Shells are "animal life",it's stated rihgt there on the declaration form!(贝壳属于“动物生命”类,在申报表上写的明明白白的)
B:I am sure it's fine.You shouldn't worry so much Daren!(我觉得应该没什么问题,你不要过于担心了!Daren)
A:Why are you standing in the "Nothing to Declare"line!?(你为什么还站在“无申报”队伍里呢)
B:Oh,because it's just so much shorter!(哦,因为这队伍比较短嘛)

[ 本帖最后由 夏玲艶 于 2008-9-10 13:47 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-11 14:14:31 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 12

A:So I see you've been to the UK before Mr...(我了解了您以前去过英国,……先生)
B:...Hassan.My name is Mr. Ali Hassan(Hassan.我的名字是Ali Hassan)
A:Ah yes,Mr Hassan.So,why do you want to immigrate?(对。Hassan先生,那您为什么想移民呢)
B:I want to join my brothers who moved here several years ago.(我想和我几年前搬到这儿的兄弟们一起)
A:I see.and what do your brothers do?(是这样。那您的兄弟们是从事什么工作?)
B:They're running an import/export company.(他们在经营一家进出口公司)
A:Interesting...and you plan to join them in this business?(有意思……那您打算加入他们的生意?)
B:That's right.(是的)
A:Okay. We'll review your application and contact you soon.(好,我们会审核您的申请并尽快联系您)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-17 14:16:38 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 13

A:What are you reading,Mary?(你在看什么,Mary)
B:A holiday brochure.(度假手册)
A:Cool! Where're you going?(酷!你要去哪?)
B:Greece. I just need my plane ticket and I'm off.(希腊。我只要拿到机票就可以出发了)
A:Don't you have to plan for visas,make hotel bookings...(难道你不办理签证,预定酒店?)
B:No,My travel agent does that.(不用,我旅行代理会办理)
A:Hmm...My travel plans never seem to work out.(嗯……我的旅行计划总是不起作用)
B:That's why I don't make plans.Then nothing can go wrong.(这就是我为什么不制订计划的原因了,随遇而安吧)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-19 16:32:16 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 14

A:I am so hungry I could eat a horse!(我饿的都可以吃下一头马了)
B:I thought you were a vegetarian...(我还以为你是素食主义者)
A:I am vegetarian! That was just an expression.It means that I am very hungry!(我是吃素的,那句话只是一个表达方式,意思表示我非常饿)
B:I don't know how you do it. I could never be a vegetarian.All my favorite dishes have meat in them.(我不知道你是怎么坚持下来的,我可成不了素食者。我喜欢的菜都是有肉的)
A:What's your favorite dish?Mine is vegetable lasagne.It's delicious!(你最喜欢的菜是什么?我最喜欢的是蔬菜千层面,非常美味)
B:I love steak with  pepper sauce! I could eat it anytime,anywhere!(我喜欢黑胡椒牛排,无论何时何地我都会吃下)
A:Perfect! Since I am starving and you can eat steak anytime,let's find a restaurant.(那太好了!我实在太饿了,而你又是什么时候都可以吃下,我们就找家餐厅吧)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-25 14:21:51 | 显示全部楼层

Lesson 15

A:Hey Daren.I saw on the weather report last night that there is snow expected later this week. I am so sick and tried of this cold weather.We should fly away to the Caribbean or some place warm.(嘿,Daren。昨天晚上我在天气预报看到这周晚些时候要下雪,我真受不了这么冷的天,我们应该到加勒比海或其他更暖和的地方去)
B:I know Paolo but these weather reports are so unreliable.I mean last week they said it was going to be cold and it turned out to be alright.I can't make any plans because the weather is never what they predict.(我知道了,PAOLO。但这些天气预报都不准,上星期天气预报说到降温,但天气却很好。我都没法做任何打算,因为实际的天气总和他们预测的不一样)
A:I don't doubt that Daren.I think those guys have some pretty soplisticated techniques for working out whether the sun will shine.(我可不这么想,DAREN。我觉得他们在判断天气如何方面掌握了精密的技术)
B:Well I suppose we agree to disagree then! How about we make a little bet about whether is sonws this week!(看来你和我意见相左喽!我们找个小赌如何?就赌这个星期会不会下雪?)
A:Okay,if it does snow this week you can buy me a day of skiing and if it doesn't I will buy you dinner.(好,如果这个星期下雪你请我滑一天的雪,如果没有下,我请你吃饭)
B:You're on!(一言为定)

[ 本帖最后由 夏玲艶 于 2008-9-25 14:28 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-28 09:33:23 | 显示全部楼层
A:Paolo,you are from Italy! How do you adapt so well to life in America?(Paolo,你是意大利人!你怎么会这么适应美国的生活呢)
B:Well Ken,there are a few things you need to know about Americans.(Ken,你得知道一些美国的事情)
A:Ok,I'm listening.(好,我听着呢)
B:Fristly,Americans like fancy clothing.So you should buy some "name brand"items.(首先,美国人喜欢时尚PL的衣服,那你应该买些“名牌”服饰)
A:Ok,what else?(那其他呢)
B:Well,Americans like to fight!So take up some karate classes and be ready for anything.(美国人喜欢打架!所以参加几堂空手道课就可以应付任何可能的情况了)
A:Who told you this?(是谁告诉你这些的?)
B:Nobody.I learned it all from American movies!(没人,我从电影里看的)
A:Paolo,movies are not reality! All I learn from Italian movies is that I should watch out of the mafia and my mother-in-law!(Paolo,电影不是现实生活!我还从意大利电影中学到要小心黑帮与岳母!)
B:And you'd do well in Italy!(我相信你会在意大利过的很好!)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 00:09