搜索
查看: 1477|回复: 7

[天声人语] 天声人语 20101209 成长的代价

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-9 09:58:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 reiuka2 于 2010-12-9 10:04 编辑

成长的代价
2010年12月9日(木)付
 ルイ・ヴィトンのバッグに、子猫ほどのぬいぐるみを二つぶら下げた女性を見かけた。通勤電車でのことだ。使い込まれた飾り物は、通学かばん時代からのお友だちなのだろう。ブランド物を買える年頃になっても別れがたいとみえる。
    曾经在上下班的电车上见过这样一个女子:拿着路易・威登的包,包上却吊着两个小猫样的布娃娃。这用习惯了的小饰物大概是她上学的时候就开始挂在她的包上的老朋友了。到了买得起牌子货的年纪还是舍不得丢掉。
  個人の趣味に難癖をつけるつもりはないが、持ち物は持ち主を語るともいう。バランスを欠いた装いは、早晩おかしさに気づくか、笑われるかして改まることが多い。大人になるとはそういうことだ。
    对于个人品位我不想多加评论,不过一个人拿的东西有时候的确会反映其主人的品位高低。所以这种不协调的装扮,要不有一天自己发现怪怪的,要不被人笑话后大都会改掉。这也是成为一个大人的必经之路。
  市川海老蔵さん(33)が、慣れ親しんだ新之助から今の名になったのは26歳の時だった。派手に飲み歩き、時に酒にのまれる素行と評判は、歌舞伎の大名跡に何ともそぐわない。その似合わない「ぬいぐるみ」を、この人は最近までぶら下げていた。
    33岁的市川海老蔵是在他26岁那年把他以前用惯的名字新之助改成现在的名字的。大摇大摆地边走边喝,有时还喝得烂醉,这些品行与评价跟他歌舞伎大家的名声可是一点也不相配。而这个不相配的“布娃娃”,直到最近他还挂在身上。
  泥酔の末に殴られ、商売道具の顔を手術した海老蔵さんが、約500人の報道陣を前に無期限の公演見合わせを発表した。おわびと反省の言葉を神妙につなぎ、「当分、お酒を飲む気にはならないと思います」と、不似合いの元を断つそぶりも見せた。
    喝得酩酊大醉,最后被人殴打导致他用作谋生工具的脸必须接受手术。昨天,手术后的海老藏在约500名记者面前公布其演出将无限期延后。他老老实实地作了道歉和反省,并说:“这段时间,我是不会想喝酒的了。”表示要跟这种不相配的行为一刀两断。
  6年前、パリで襲名披露するご本人を間近で見た。華のある舞台や仏語での口上もさることながら、人々が何より感嘆したのは役者本人の色気だ。祝宴の海老蔵さんは、ほんのり桜に染まり、湯気が立つような美しさである。「高級ブランド」ならではの輝きだった。
  6年前,我曾在巴黎他的袭名发布会上从近处见过海老藏本人。除了他优雅的台风及会用法语跟观众问好外,人们最为赞叹的还是他的美貌。庆功宴上的海老藏,脸上一抹红晕,美得像云中仙子一般。那是只有“牌子货”才会散发出的光芒。
  伝統芸能の担い手が大きくなるための、遅めのステップならば謹慎も無駄ではない。妻麻央さんに諭されたという「心の勉強」を重ね、荒々しく戻ってきてほしい。夜の街へではない。
    如果这迟来的一步能让这位传统技艺的接班人长大,那这禁演自省也不是没有作用的。希望他能不断进行妻子麻央劝谕他的“心的学习”,赶紧回到舞台上来,而不是到夜晚的大街上。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-9 13:00:36 | 显示全部楼层
子猫ほどのぬいぐるみ:猫仔般大小的玩偶
飲み歩く:从这家喝到那家,转战于各间酒吧
--------------------------------------------------------
仅供参考。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-12-9 13:26:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复 zdenny0001 的帖子

正确,这两个地方的意思的确如你所说。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-9 13:45:09 | 显示全部楼层
牌子货-----名牌

拙见  仅供参考   主要还是来捧场的   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-12-9 14:15:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复 Jennifer 的帖子

谢谢版主。

虽然我感觉“牌子货”的意思就等于“名牌”,不过翻译成“名牌”的意思更清楚。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
这两天天声的讨论有点冷清啊,可能跟内容相对简单也有关系。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
感觉今天作者对海老藏很有爱。像描绘一个倾国倾城的美女似的。呵呵。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-9 14:36:58 | 显示全部楼层
这个作者明显是比较喜欢海老藏的。

但实际这次事件估计并没有这么简单。 当事人双方的说辞还有矛盾。

也许还有下文也说不定
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-11 07:58:19 | 显示全部楼层
VOX POPULI: Grow up and use your God-given gifts, Ebizo
2010/12/10

I saw a woman on a train carrying a Louis Vuitton bag with two stuffed toys the size of kittens hanging from it. The weathered toys must have been her friends from the time she carried a school bag. Apparently, she cannot part with her beloved toys, even though she is now old enough to buy brand-name products.

I don't mean to criticize personal tastes but we say that the things people carry around with them speak volumes about their owners. Sooner or later, most people stop wearing outlandish outfits when they realize how funny they look or are laughed at. That is what growing up is all about.

Kabuki actor Ebizo Ichikawa, 33, succeeded to the name when he was 26. Before that, he was called Shinnosuke. His flamboyant bar-hopping and drinking binges and the reputation his conduct has earned him do not befit the prestigious Kabuki stage name he has assumed.

To compare him to the woman on the train, he has been carrying around "stuffed toys" that are not suitable for an actor of his high status.

After being beaten up after a drinking bout, Ebizo had to have surgery to fix the face with which he makes his living. On Tuesday night, he gave a news conference before some 500 reporters and announced he would refrain from giving performances for an indefinite period.

He spoke careful words of apology and reflection and hinted that he might refrain for a while from drinking, the reason for his unbefitting behavior. He said, "I don't think I will feel like drinking for some time."

Six years ago, I had the chance to see Ebizo in Paris, where he gave a performance commemorating his succession to the name. His spectacular acting and the message he delivered in French were quite impressive. But what people found even more striking was his sexual charisma as an actor. At the party to celebrate his succession, with his slightly flushed complexion, Ebizo cut an extremely handsome and attractive figure. He looked radiant, as one might expect from an iconic actor.

An absence from the stage does not necessarily have to be a bad thing, provided it is used as a late opportunity for personal growth. I hear Ebizo has been told by his wife, Mao, to learn self-discipline. I hope he studies harder and makes a valiant comeback to the stage, not to the entertainment districts.

--The Asahi Shimbun, Dec. 9
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-15 22:24:06 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 19:46