查看: 2085|回复: 2

[天声人语] 天声人语(日英汉对照版) 2010/12/31 暦と日記

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-31 08:48:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 abyssthinice 于 2011-1-1 10:00 编辑

天声人語
VOX POPULI: A blank diary should inspire hope not anxiety

2010年12月31日(金)付

机の脇に掛けたカレンダーを外して、新年用に替えた。1年間、眺め、眺められて小欄を書いてきた。良い日があり、さえない日があった。いちいちを本人以上に記憶しているかも知れない。未来から過去に流れた365日をとどめて、古暦(ふるごよみ)は少しやつれた風情で役目を終える▼

I just retired the 2010 calendar that was hanging by my desk and replaced it with its successor.
While writing this column this past year, I was constantly aware of my old calendar's presence, as if it were watching me every day. There were good days, and there were not-so-good days. Perhaps my calendar remembers them better than I do. Having witnessed the future become the past over those 365 days, the calendar now looks a little worn as it goes into permanent retirement.

取下桌旁挂着的日历,换上了新的一年的。一年中,望着,被望着,写着本栏。有好日子,有不如意的日子。日复一日,它也许比我记得还清楚。留住了从未来流向过去的365日,旧日历略显憔悴地结束了使命。

この季節、文房具店は暦と手帳、それに日記が売り場を広く占領する。年あらたまる候は、せわしない日頃より長めのイメージで「時」を思う時節でもあろう。〈ためらはず十年日記求めけり〉水原春郎▼

Around this season, stationery stores devote a lot of shelf space to wall, desktop and pocket calendars and diaries. As the old year gets ready to make way for the new, I imagine people take a longer view of time than they do in their hectic daily lives. A haiku by Haruo Mizuhara goes: "Without hesitation/ I purchase a 10-year diary."

当此时节,文具店的售货区被日历、笔记本以及日记本占去了很大部分。除旧迎新之际,也觉得“时间”给人的印象比忙碌的平日略长吧。“寻觅十年日记本,毅然买来莫迟疑。”--水原春郎。

3年、5年と使える連用日記は根強い人気があるそうだ。中高年には息災を願う座右の「お守り」でもあろうか。〈三年連用を新しく買うごとに、無事にこの一冊を書き終わりたいと願っていた〉。作家の吉屋信子が随筆に書いている▼

I understand diaries covering spans of three, five or more years are quite popular. Perhaps middle-aged and older people turn to them as lucky charms to protect them from harm. The novelist Nobuko Yoshiya (1896-1973) noted in an essay, "Every time I bought a three-year diary, I prayed to be able to use it up."

能用三、五年的连用日记本据说风光不减。对中老年来说,也是祈求消灾的座右的“护身符”吧。“每当新买了三年连用的日记本,就祈求着平安地写完这一本。”作家吉屋信子在随笔中写道。

こよい、連れ添った日記の最後を埋める方もおられよう。悔恨よりも、充実と感謝の言葉をつづる人の多からんことを。そして、あすからの新しい日記帳には未知の歳月が並ぶ。きびしい世相だが、空白で待つページに、不安ではなく希望を見てとりたい▼

On New Year's Eve, some people must be making the year's final entry on the last page of their diary. I hope there are more words of gratitude and satisfaction than of regret. On New Year's Day, people start a new journey into unknown days and months. The times we are living in are not easy, but I for one would like to see hope, rather than anxiety, in the blank pages of my new diary.

今宵,也有人在陪伴着的日记本上填补最后的空白吧。但愿更多人不是记录悔恨,而是记录充实和感谢的话语。在从明天开始的新日记本上,排列着未知的岁月。世事艰难,在等待着的空白页上,不要看取不安,而要看取希望。

きのう近所の神社をのぞいたら、こざっぱりと迎春の装いをととのえていた。ざわざわした人の世を、いっとき、静かにひきしまる時間が通過していく。しんしんと降る雪の中で除夜の鐘を聞く地方もあることだろう▼

A neighborhood shrine I walked past yesterday was tidied up and readied for the new year. Away from the hustle and bustle typical of the year-end, time seemed to stand still there, and I basked in the peace and solemnity of the moment.
When temple bells begin tolling late on New Year's Eve, I imagine people in some parts of the country will be listening to them as snow falls.

昨天窥探了附近的神社,发现已经干净利落地换上了迎春的装束。喧嚣的人世,一时静静地流淌过紧张的时间。也有的地方在纷纷夜雪中听到除夜的钟声吧。

身も心も浄化されるリセット感があらたな力を生む。そして、新しいカレンダーに並ぶ一日一日を迎え入れる。吉屋信子の一句が思い浮かぶ。〈初暦知らぬ月日は美しく〉。どうぞよいお年を。

Feeling purified in body and soul and the sense of being "reset" reinvigorates us, readying us to face each new day on our new calendars. Here is a haiku by Yoshiya: "Unknown days and months are beautiful/ On a brand new calendar."
A happy new year to you all.

身心都得以净化的复位感产生新的力量。迎进新的日历上排列着的一天一天。想起吉屋信子的一首俳句:“初次掀开新日历,日月未知是为美。”新年快乐!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-31 14:46:22 | 显示全部楼层
あのう、すみませんが、愚見ですが、初めの段落での“小欄”は天声人語の欄じゃなくて、歴の空欄のところを指すじゃないか。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-12-31 16:03:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 abyssthinice 于 2010-12-31 16:16 编辑

han桑在google上查查“天声人語 小欄”就知道了。很多跟日历无关的。:)

天声人语上还经常说“小紙”,就是“本报”的意思。

多谢关注!:)

下面这些网页也可参看: