搜索
查看: 1457|回复: 5

[天声人语] 天声人语 20110221 新时代的情书指南

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-21 11:31:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 reiuka2 于 2011-2-21 11:34 编辑

新时代的情书指南
2011年2月21日(月)付
 恋愛小説の名手だった森瑶子さんは恋文に一家言あった。自分のことよりも、徹底して相手のことを書くのがコツなのだそうだ。「好きだとか逢(あ)いたいとかは男の子に言わせる。そう仕向けるのが女の子の腕なのだ」。
       恋爱小说名家森瑶子对写情书有个独到见解。她认为秘诀在于不要写自己怎样怎样,而是从头到尾都写对方怎样怎样。“我喜欢你、想见你这种话要留给男孩子说。而让男孩子这么说出来就是女孩子的手腕”。
   1週間前に過ぎたけれど、そんな時代のバレンタインデーには「女性の告白日」の色合いが濃かった。わが中高生時代、縁はないと分かっていても淡い期待をしたものだ。そして奇跡は起こらないと実感させられた。
       刚过去一周的情人节,在以前的时代是被视为“女性表白日”的。在我上中学的时代,明知道不可能发生但心里还是还是暗暗期待会收到女生的巧克力。当然,结果就是一再验证:奇迹是不会发生的。
   東京で読んだ「ひととき」の欄に、小5の息子がこの日のためにチョコを手作りした話があった。男の子同士で交換する「友チョコ」なのだという。奇跡を待つだけだったわが昔とはずいぶん違う。投稿したお母さん(46)も「時代は変わった」と感じたそうだ。
       我在东京看到<某时>这个栏目刊登的一篇文章,作者讲述她上5年级的儿子专门为情人节亲手制作了巧克力,是跟男孩子互换的“友情巧克力”。这跟我们以前仅仅是等待奇迹出现的情形可真是大不一样了。据说这位46岁投稿的母亲也感叹“时代真的变了”。
   去年の今ごろの声欄には、高校生の娘が友チョコをどっさり持ち帰った話が載った。こちらのお母さん(51)は、「告白の日を『女の子のお楽しみの日』にされてしまった現実を、男の子諸君はどう思いますか?」。
       去年大概这个时候的读者来信栏目中,刊登了一篇讲述自己上高中的女儿带回一大堆友情巧克力的文章。这位51岁的母亲说道:“女孩表白日变成了‘女孩们之间的娱乐日’,面对如此光景,各位男孩子们有何感想?”
   男にせよ女にせよ、「らしさ」がぼやけつつある時代なのだろう。草食系なる男子の増加を案じる声もあるが、「らしさ」というのは魔物ともいえる。男にも女にも抑圧的な役割を強いる。くびきが薄らいでいくのは、悪いことではあるまい。
       这个时代,无论是男的还是女的,性别差异已经是越来越模糊。虽然也有人认为这现象会导致草食男的增加,不过,“男子气或女人味”这玩艺也可以说并不是什么好东西。无论对男的对女的都起了加深压抑的作用。所以,这种束缚的减轻并不是什么坏事。
   〈ラブレター書かぬ息子をはがゆがり〉。今のぼやきのようだが、昭和の川柳家笹本英子が詠んだ。気をもむ母親は増えていようか。ならば女子が腕まくりで攻勢をかけるべし。天国の森さんに新たな恋文指南を書いてもらうとしよう。
       “儿不写情书,母心急如焚”。这是昭和时代的川柳诗人笹本英子的作品,可内容跟现在母亲唠叨儿子何其相似。今后,为此操心的母亲怕是会越来越多。要这样的话,女孩子就得耍耍手腕发动攻势了。麻烦身在天国的森女士给我们写一本新的情书指南吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-21 13:02:47 | 显示全部楼层
翻译得真好,学习啦!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-21 14:15:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复 zdenny0001 的帖子

谢谢,最近您老人家很少露面呢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2011-2-22 15:36:48 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-22 15:47:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复 susie27 的帖子

兴趣而已,呵呵。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-2-24 09:19:11 | 显示全部楼层
VOX POPULI: Romance taking a back seat to 'tomo-choko'
   The late romance writer Yoko Mori (1940-1993) knew a few things about how to write successful love letters. One of her tips was to avoid talking about oneself and let the letter be all about the person receiving it. "Get the boy to say he loves you or wants to see you," she advised girls. "That's what every smart girl should aim for when writing to someone she fancies."
   Valentine's Day this year was lastweek. Back in Mori's time, Valentine's Day in Japan was the day for women to "confess" their romantic feelings. When I was a teenager, I secretly hoped for such a confession from someone, even though I sort of knew it wouldn't happen. And I was right: I learned that miracles do not happen.
   Let me talk about a letter I saw in the "Hitotoki" readers' comments section in the vernacular Asahi Shimbun. Written by a 46-year-old woman, it was about her son, an elementary school fifth-grader, who made chocolate valentines by himself to give to his pals--all boys. Nowadays, boys and girls exchange "tomo-choko" or "friendship chocolates" among friends of the same sex on Valentine's Day. This is quite a change from when I was a teenager waiting for a miracle. Indeed, the boy's mother noted, "Times have really changed."
   And a year ago, the paper's "Koe" (Voice) section ran a letter from a 51-year-old mother whose teenage daughter came home from school with an armful of "tomo-choko" candy she'd received from her female friends. The mother wrote: "What used to be the day for girls to confess their feelings to the boys they fancied has become the day for girls to have fun among themselves. I wonder how you boys out there feel about this new reality?"
    I imagine the traditional distinction between the genders is becoming blurred today. Some people are concerned by the growing ranks of men who are described as "soshokukei" (herbivores), meaning they tend to be asexual. But the blurring of the gender distinction couldn't be a bad thing, because I believe it frees individuals of the pressure to fit the mold prescribed for each sex by society.
   A senryu by Eiko Sasamoto goes: "Growing impatient with my son/ Who won't write a love letter." This reads like a contemporary work, but it was actually written during the Showa Era (1926-1989). I wonder if there are more mothers today who can identify with the author, and here's what I'd say: Ladies, it's for you now to roll up your sleeves and initiate romantic liaisons. And let's ask Mori to update her advice on how to write love letters.

--The Asahi Shimbun, Feb. 21
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 03:27