咖啡日语论坛

找回密码
 注~册
搜索
查看: 1246|回复: 0

[天声人语] 天声人语 20110915 电费不是自助大餐

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-9-16 12:49:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
▼バイキング料理の軽いストレスは、自分の浅ましさを思い知る点にある。元を取るぞという貧乏性が食欲にかぶさり、せっかくの美味は混然たる「ごちそうの山」と化す。この手で好きなだけ盛れる怖さ、お手盛りの語源である。
 自助餐料理有一点不太好的地方,就是会让人认识到自己不太光彩的一面。总想着再多拿一点的贪婪心理再加上想要吃回老本的旺盛食欲,原本该好好享受的美食俨然堆成了一座杂七杂八的小山。自己动手能多拿就多拿的可怕心理,就是日语“手盛”一词的由来。
VOX POPULI: TEPCO doesn't deserve to be called a public interest company
     When I go to an all-you-can-eat buffet, I always feel kind of stressed because of my greediness. Determined to get my money's worth and to satisfy my appetite, a supposedly fancy meal turns into a motley "mountain of delicacies." Helping oneself to as much food as one likes is kind of scary. Hence the Japanese term "otemori," which means helping oneself so as to suit a self-approved plan.

▼東京電力が、来年度から3年間をめどに、約15%の料金値上げを欲しているという。社員の給与カットは5%だからお手盛りくさい。半減とはいえボーナスがあるのも驚くが、値上げ期間が終わったら元に戻したいらしい。
   日本东京电力公司计划从2012年起的三年内,将电费上调15%。与此相对的,公司普通员工的薪资将削减约5%,年终奖减半,据说等涨价期间结束后2015年度会恢复到原有水平。
   It has been reported that Tokyo Electric Power Co., operator of the stricken Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, intends to raise electricity rates by a uniform 15 percent for three years starting next fiscal year. Since its employees are taking a pay cut of 5 percent, what else can the proposed rate hike be called but suiting oneself? I am appalled that the company is also paying bonuses, although the amount is down by half. Once the period of the rate hike is over, it intends to resume paying bonuses in full.
▼安定供給の名の下、会社が赤字にならぬよう、電気料金は事前に見積もった費用に利潤を乗せて決まる。勢い、見積もりが多めになるのは「ごちそうの山」の常である。地域独占なので、コスト減らしの競争意識は乏しい。
   在追求稳定供电的名义下,电力公司为避免出现赤字,肯定会留出足够的电费预算。这样多拿多占,俨然也是一座“堆起来的小山”。东京电力公司是日本东京都及周边地区唯一一家电力供应商,因而缺乏竞争意识去主动削减成本。
   Under the pretext of stable supply, electricity charges are decided by adding profits to estimated costs calculated in advance. This is done so that power companies do not fall into the red. Typically, in ''all-one-can-eat fare,'' estimates tend to be generous. Since power companies enjoy regional monopolies, they have little awareness of competition to cut costs.
▼倒産しかねない大公害なのに、国策ゆえ、想定外だからと救われる公益事業。被災した町工場や商店は納得いくまい。今の東電には、食べ放題ではなく質素な昼定食が似合う。身を削る努力を求めたい。
   发生影响如此恶劣的泄漏事故,核电站本该作为环境公害破产倒闭的,但东京电力却作为公共事业,受到国家能源政策的庇护,以及“事出意外情有可原”。这让遭受核辐射影响的城镇工场、商家店铺情何以堪。对如今的东京电力公司来说,畅饮畅食的自助餐形式显然已经过于奢侈不合时宜,朴素的午间套餐可能更合适一些。他们应该尽量削减运营成本。
   Tsunami damage to TEPCO's Fukushima No.1 nuclear power plant resulted in massive amounts of radioactive materials being spewed into the environment, which would have caused any ordinary business to go under. But TEPCO is protected by national policy because it is a public utility company and the situation was unforeseen. That said, TEPCO is unlikely to win the understanding of small factories and stores affected by the disaster. As things stand, TEPCO should be content with a frugal set lunch and not an all-you-can-eat buffet. It should make an effort to slim down.
▼なお、月50万円減らした国会議員の歳費が、10月から元の129万円に戻りそうだ。こちらのお手盛りは血税の米びつからとなる。臨時国会を4日で閉じての満額復帰、これで東電に大なたを振るえようか。
   不过,原本每月削减50万日元的国会议员薪资,据说将从今年10月起恢复到原来的129万日元/月。上涨的这部分将从国家税收中划拨补贴。临时国会只开了4天,议员们却能拿到全额的月薪。政府要员们这么阔绰,还能指望他们会对东京电力公司采取严厉措施吗?
   Incidentally, Diet members who took a monthly pay cut of 500,000 yen ($6,500) will likely return to being paid their full 1.29 million yen a month starting in October. The lawmakers will be helping themselves by digging into money put up by taxpayers. The current extraordinary Diet session was convened for just four days. Even so, the lawmakers will be receiving their salaries in full. Given this background, how can they honestly be expected to take strict measures against TEPCO?
▼「原発ゼロ」に言及した前経産相が辞め、業界がほっとしたのもつかの間、後任の枝野幸男氏は電気料金の仕組みに切り込む考えと聞く。利用者の怒りの声に、どうか大きな耳を傾けてほしい。放射能、停電、節電ときて大幅値上げでは、公益の名が廃る。
   曾谈及“废除全部核电设施”的前任经济产业大臣钵吕吉雄辞职而去,电力行业才松了一口气。却听说继任的枝野幸男对电费如何构成很是好奇。我倒是希望他能专注倾听一下电力消费者愤怒的声音。在经历了核辐射污染、酷热夏季的停电限电、拼命节约用电之后的普通民众如果还要承担电费大幅涨价之苦,所谓“公共事业”岂非沦为空谈。
   The resignation of Yoshio Hachiro as economy minister must have caused the power industry to heave a sigh of relief as he had been talking about eventually abolishing nuclear power plants. I hear that his successor, Yukio Edano, is curious to learn how utility charges are determined. I urge him to really open his ears and listen carefully to the angry voices of users. TEPCO caused the radiation contamination. It forced users to put up with power outages and then urged them to save electricity. And now, it wants to implement a drastic rate hike. It doesn't deserve to be called a company that serves the public interest.
     --The Asahi Shimbun, Sept. 15

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 14:01