咖啡日语论坛

找回密码
 注~册
搜索
查看: 1786|回复: 4

[天声人语] 天声人语 20111009 短歌姐妹花

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-9 14:24:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
▼青い閃(ひらめ)きに打たれる心地よさは同じとみえ、選者も姉妹の投稿を楽しみにしているという。〈今すぐに大人になりたい妹とさなぎのままでいたい私と〉松田梨子(りこ)。〈走るのがおそい私は泳ぐのが苦手な魚と話してみたい〉松田わこ。
  宝石闪耀的光芒总让人心情愉悦,本报朝日歌坛专栏的编辑每当读到两位姐妹小读者的投稿时也是这种心情。姐姐松田梨子的短歌作品:“我的小妹妹,恨不得一夜长大,我做姐姐的,宁愿她常为蝶蛹。”妹妹松田和子的是:“跑不快的我,想跟游不快的鱼,说说话。”
▼富山市の松田姉妹は、朝日歌壇にきらめく幼年歌人の代表格だろう。梨子さん(13)、わこさん(10)は昨年春に初登場、掲載は仲良く30首を超え、はや常連の域である。
  来自富山县的松田小姐妹,已然成为朝日和歌专栏的眩目童星。13岁的梨子和10岁的和子去年春季首次发表了各自的和歌作品,至今在报上刊登的已超过30首,成为了专栏的常客。
▼よく互いを詠む。〈妹の笑顔の寝顔かわいくて歯磨き中のパパまで呼んだ〉、〈玄関でクルッと回ってスカートをふわっとさせてねえちゃんお出かけ〉。〈妹は新しいブーツ欲しくって勉強をするお手伝いをする〉、すると〈新しいブーツで行ったコンサートきちんと足をそろえて聞いた〉。
  她们的作品中经常出现对彼此的描写。“妹妹太可爱,睡梦之中都在笑,忙让大伙来参观,刷牙老爸也叫上。” “玄关处华丽一转身,姐姐的裙摆轻飞扬,” “妹妹想要新靴子,学习用功勤帮忙。”然后妹妹又接着回应道“穿着新靴子,去听音乐会,两腿并并正,侧耳仔细听。”
▼歌は姉妹の成長記でもある。〈試着室鏡の中に私より先にセーラー服着た私〉と姉は大人びる。妹は〈ガイドブックとおんなじ抹茶パフェがきて京都を食べた上から順に〉と、おちゃめに我が道をゆく。
 这些短歌作品也可以说是这对小姐妹的成长纪录。“试衣间,镜中我,先穿上,水手服。”姐姐显然开始长大了,而“导游书里推荐的,抹茶味奶油冻糕,从外吃到里,京都先下肚。”妹妹的作品还是一如既往地透着童趣。
▼姉妹は母由紀子さん(41)と散歩しながら、指を折る代わりに、大きな声と歩数で五七五七七のリズムを体に刻んだという。大地から授かった歌心は、両親との歌集『たんかでさんぽ』(角川書店)にも息づく。
  姐妹俩和妈妈松田由纪子(41岁)一起散步时,不用掰着手指算,而是用响亮的声音唱出步数,五七五七七的短歌韵律就这样牢牢印刻进心里。她们和父母一起合出的作品集《短歌中散步》(角川书店 出版)中也处处透着一种清新活泼。
▼娘を「なでしこ」にしたい向きもあろうが、足の使い道は色々ある。瑞々(みずみず)しい感性と情熱が三十一文字に向かう時、限りある経験や語彙(ごい)はハンディにならない。輝ける童心、恐るべし。大人にまねできない、今が盛りの才能を見守りたい。
   据说她们的父母很希望将姐妹俩培养成“大和抚子”般的女足运动员,不过运足之道自有千条。她们俩的聪明灵慧和创作热情在31个字的短歌体裁面前,恐怕人生经验、语意语境方面还会略有欠缺。不过她们字里行间闪耀着的珍贵童心,令人敬畏。这一点,成年人无论如何也模仿不来,希望能好好保护她们俩横溢的这份才华。

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-10 17:41:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-11 10:18:34 | 显示全部楼层
VOX POPULI: Young sisters show fresh poetic sensitivity
    I look forward eagerly to reading tanka poems by two young sisters whose works appear frequently in the Asahi Kadan poetry section of the vernacular Asahi Shimbun. That feeling is apparently shared by the section's panel of judges. "My little sister wants to become an adult right now/ I want to remain a pupa," wrote Riko Matsuda, 13. Her younger sister, Wako, 10, wrote: "I'm a slow runner. I want to chat with a fish that is poor at swimming."
    The Matsuda sisters, who live in the city of Toyama, are young stars of the Asahi poetry section. Since debuting in spring last year, they have each had 30-plus poems published in the paper. They have become regulars.
     The girls often write about each other. A poem by Riko goes: "My little sister's smiling, sleeping face was so sweet/ I had to make Dad, who was in the middle of brushing his teeth, see it." And here's one by Wako about her big sister: "Big Sister twirls at the front door in her skirt/ She's going out." Another piece by Riko: "My little sister wants a new pair of boots/ She's studying hard and helping Mum around the house." And one by Wako: "Wore my new boots to a concert/ Sat through like a lady with my feet together."
     The poems are like records of the sisters' growth. The older girl is maturing. "The mirror in the fitting room/ Shows an older me in a new school uniform." The younger girl is still a happy-go-lucky kid with a mind of her own. "The green tea ice cream parfait I ordered/ Was just like what I'd seen in a Kyoto guidebook/ I ate all the things shown in the guidebook, one by one."
     Instead of using their fingers to count the syllables in their tanka verse, they acquired the 5-7-5-7-7 rhythm by saying the words aloud and counting their steps while taking walks with their mother, Yukiko, 41. The poetic inspiration they got from the walks can be felt in "Tanka de Sanpo" (Taking walks with tanka poetry), a collection of verse they co-published with their parents.
    Some parents may want their daughters to be like members of the Nadeshiko Japanese women's soccer team, but there are many ways of using one's legs other than kicking a soccer ball. When fresh sensitivity and passion for poetry go into the creation of 31-character poems, inexperience in life and limited vocabulary are not handicaps. I am in awe of the sparks of creativity displayed by children. The Matsuda sisters are now at the height of the sort of poetic genius no adult can emulate. I will watch their development closely.
--The Asahi Shimbun, Oct. 9
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-11 10:20:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复 abyssthinice 的帖子

御指摘有難う御座います!さすがで御座います~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-11 19:32:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复 abyssthinice 的帖子

Yes,I have read the English translation,and I can finally pinpoint where I 've mistranslated.
Thank you for your precious advices!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 15:28