注~册
搜索
查看: 1453|回复: 4

[天声人语] 天声人语 20111018 爱迪生忌日里的思考

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-18 14:25:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
爱迪生忌日里的思考
2011-10-18
 発明王のエジソンが80年前のきょう没したとき、米国に功績を讃(たた)える言葉があふれた。しかし洞察の深いジャーナリストもいて、次のようなコラムが新聞に載ったそうだ。
  80年前的今天,发明之王爱迪生去世之时,美国举国上下都是称颂他功绩的词句。但其中也有些颇具洞察的记者。据说报纸的专栏上曾刊登了这样一篇文章。
 「現代人が周囲で生じる急激な変化を十分に理解するために必要とする英知は、発明それ自体が進歩する速度に比べると、はるかに遅々とした進歩を示すにすぎない」。宇宙物理学者の池内了(さとる)さんが、かつて「アエラ」の別冊に寄せた一文から孫引きさせてもらった。
  “现代人充分理解周围所发生的急剧变化的智慧,其进步速度与发明本身的速度相比大为落后”。这句话曾被宇宙物理学家池内了先生在给《AERA》特刊的一篇投稿中引用。本文这里是引上引了。
 科学・技術の進歩に人間がついて行けない時代への予言である。平たく言えば、作ったけれど使いこなすには至らず、むしろ支配されてしまうような状況だろう。原子力から携帯まで、この80年を振り返れば慧眼(けいがん)に脱帽するほかない。
  这句话预言了人类将进入一个无法跟上科技进步步伐的时代。说白了就是创造出某种东西却无法掌控,反过头来被它所控制了。回顾这80年,从核能到手机,不能不对其真知灼见五体投地。
 せんだっては、他人の行動や通話を「監視」する携帯のソフトが問題になった。携帯には便利さと表裏で干渉と束縛がついて回る。昨日(きのう)までの黒電話を思えば、電波で結ばれ合った「24時間即応社会」という点だけでも、技術の俊足は恐ろしい。
  前些天,一个可“监视”他人行动和通话的手机软件引起轩然大波。手机虽然方便,但也有干涉他人与束缚自己的负面性。联想刚刚退出历史舞台的老式电话机,光是用电波连接而成的“24小时即时应对社会”这一点已让人对科技发展之迅猛而目瞪口呆。
 統計数理研究所が続けてきた調査では、「科学技術の発達につれて人間らしさは減る」と思う人が08年に56%いた。過去最高で、半世紀ほど前の2倍という。原発事故後はもっと増えていよう。
  据统计数理研究所持续以来的调查,觉得“随着科技的发展,人类的‘人味’越来越少”的人在08年高达56%,为历年最高,是约半世纪前的两倍。核电事故发生后这个数字肯定又升高了。
 昔は「必要は発明の母」だった。いつしか「発明は必要の母」になったと先の文で池内さんは言う。そこで日本の原発である。必要だからあるのか、あるから必要と言われるのか。どちらが真相かを、発明王の命日に考えてみる。
  上文提到的池内先生的文章里写道:以前是“需求是发明之母”,不知什么时候变成了“发明是需求之母”了。最典型的莫过于日本的核电了。它是因为必要所以才存在的呢,还是因为存在所以被宣传为是必要的呢?到底哪个才是真相,让我们在这个发明大王的忌日里好好思考。

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 15:45:35 | 显示全部楼层
LZ今天出手了嘛!拜读一下!
感觉那句引用的句子有点拗口,不如把它断句断开吧……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-18 16:18:01 | 显示全部楼层
回复 zdenny0001 的帖子

是的。这句话我组织了很久才翻成这个样子。

你今天的文章翻了吗?也贴出来让大家欣赏吧。或者就把这句的翻译贴出来也行。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-18 16:53:54 | 显示全部楼层
我绞尽脑汁的想了半天,还是觉得把句子分分开,会比较容易理解。
“对于身边日新月异的变化,现代人总是缺乏充分的了解,相对于发明创造本身的飞速发展,人们自己头脑的进步显得那么的步履蹒跚。”
これでいかがでしょうか。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-19 10:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
VOX POPULI: Can humanity keep up with its own inventiveness?
      When the master inventor Thomas Edison died on Oct. 18 exactly 80 years ago, words of admiration for his achievements resounded across the United States. However, some journalists showed profound insight. For example, a newspaper carried a column that observed that, compared with the speed with which inventions advance, the wisdom that modern people need to understand the rapid change around them shows much slower progress. I found that quotation in a recent essay in an extra issue of the weekly magazine AERA by the astrophysicist Satoru Ikeuchi.
      The statement predicts an age in which humans cannot keep up with the progress of science and technology. We may create new products but, rather than utilizing them effectively, find ourselves controlled by them. When I look back on the past 80 years and the advancement of technology that gave birth to everything from nuclear power to cellphones, I have to tip my hat to the writer's keen insight.
     Recently, cellphone software to monitor other people's movements and phone calls stirred controversy. While cellphones are convenient, they bring the risk of meddling and constraint. Thanks to the advanced wireless technology that connects us, we live in a "round-the-clock response society." This fact alone is mind-boggling when we think about the days when we only had the fixed-line telephone.
     According to a survey by the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 56 percent of respondents in 2008 agreed that people become "less human" with the advancement of science and technology. The ratio of those giving that answer was the highest ever and double that of about 50 years before. After the accident at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, I am sure the percentage will have grown.
      In the past, we used to say: "Necessity is the mother of invention." But Ikeuchi says in his essay that invention has become the mother of necessity. What about Japan's nuclear power plants? Are they there because we need them, or have they become necessary because they exist? Which of those statements is true? I want to ponder this question on the anniversary of the death of the master inventor.
--The Asahi Shimbun, Oct. 18
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注~册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|咖啡日语

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 00:02