咖啡日语论坛

找回密码
 注~册
搜索
查看: 1546|回复: 3

[天声人语] 天声人语 2012.1.11 购地巨款从何而来

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-12 11:07:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
▼今、日本で最も知られた宅地かもしれない。小沢一郎氏の資金管理団体が買った、東京都世田谷区の土地である。氏の政治資金が取りざたされるたび、現場リポートや空撮でここが映される。きのう訪ねると生け垣の新芽が乱れて伸び、〈兵(つわもの)どもが……〉の趣だった。
     目前全日本最著名的住宅地块,当属民主党前党代表小泽一郎的资金管理团队买下的那块位于东京都田谷区的土地。每当小泽的政治资金来源受到质疑时,就会对此地块进行电视现场报道或是空中摄像。可我昨天探访此地时,发现该处原本整齐的灌木爆满了新芽,参差不齐,让人想起芭蕉著名的俳句:“夏草与士兵,俱是梦之痕。”
    VOX POPULI: Ozawa political legacy that of 'destroyer'
     It is perhaps the best known residential lot in Japan nowadays. I am referring to a piece of land in Tokyo's Setagaya Ward bought by an organization that manages former Democratic Party of Japan President Ichiro Ozawa's political funds. Every time questions are raised over Ozawa's political funds, the lot appears on television with aerial photos and reporters giving on-the-spot coverage. When I visited the lot on Jan. 10, the hedges bordering it were overgrown and the site made me think of an old battlefield.

▼秘書たちの寮のための土地だという。2004年秋、小沢氏は「俺が用立てよう」と、秘書だった石川知裕衆院議員に購入資金4億円を渡した。これに争いはないが、出どころの説明は二転三転する。
 这块土地当时买来是为建造小泽秘书们的宿舍。2004年秋季,小泽慷慨表示“这笔钱我来出好了”,将4亿日元的购地巨款交给了当时的秘书、众议员石川裕众。关于这一点基本没有什么争议。不过这笔巨款的出处,其说辞一改再改。
     The land is supposedly the site of a planned dormitory for Ozawa's aides. In autumn 2004, Ozawa told Lower House member Tomohiro Ishikawa, who was his aide at the time, that he would put up the money and handed him 400 million yen ($5.2 million) to buy it. This point is undisputed, but explanations about where the money came from have repeatedly changed.
▼献金、融資、個人資産。石川氏も「小沢先生が長い人生で蓄えたお金、としか答えようがない」と歯切れが悪かった。この金の虚偽記載をめぐる裁判で、小沢氏が被告席から最終回答を試みた。「親から相続した財産と、印税や議員報酬」だと。
  到底是政治捐款,融资所得,还是个人资产。对此石川当时的辩解很是差劲:“这笔钱是小泽先生漫长生涯中积累下来的财富,我只能言尽于此”。关于这笔巨款虚假账目的案件最近开庭审理,小泽站在被告席上试图做出最终的解释:“这笔钱包括我从父母那里继承得来的财产,版税稿酬以及议员的工资收入。”
    Was the money donations, loans or personal assets? Ishikawa's explanation was also evasive: "The only answer I can give is that it was money that Mr. Ozawa saved over a long time."In the trial over falsifying the source of the money on political fund reports of Ozawa's fund management organization, the defendant Ozawa tried to give a final answer: "The money is cash I inherited from my parents, royalties from my books and my salary as a Diet member."
▼金銭感覚の違いはあろうが、平均的な生涯所得を超える大金だ。出納の記憶があいまいなはずはない。いち早く国会で説明しておけば、強制起訴の屈辱もなかったろうに。
 虽然各人对金钱多少的感觉会有很大差异,但这笔巨款显然远远超过了普通人一生的平均总收入,所以此款项如何进出手中小泽应该心知肚明。如果他能早一点在国会上坦白说明,也许就不必遭受被强制起诉的屈辱。
     While a sense of money differs among individuals, 400 million yen exceeds the average income for life. There is no way he doesn't remember how he received and spent it. Had he promptly given a proper explanation in the Diet, chances are he could have escaped the humiliation of a mandatory indictment.
▼小沢氏は「私の関心は天下国家の話」とも答えた。政界再編に備えた資金であり、選挙上手の秘書団である。大乱の気配が漂い始めた矢先に、金と人を生かすための土地を〈夢の跡〉にされてたまるか。そんな心境だろうか。
  小泽还回答说:“我所关心的是国事天下事。”这笔资金是为政界的人员变动而备,他的秘书团队也非常精于选举之道。正当日本政界又显风云变幻之际,这样一块能招兵揽财的宝地白白地任它荒芜,想来小泽必定心有不甘吧。
     "My interest is about the state of the world," Ozawa also said. The money was kept in preparation for a political reorganization, and his aides are well versed in election affairs. Just as signs of political upheaval were beginning to emerge, how could he let the land lie barren as it could have been used to raise fund as well as for his personnel. Perhaps this is how he feels.
▼春に無罪となり、首相から被告人になった師の逆を行くつもりかもしれない。今度こそ最後のご奉公と。何度目の勝負か知らないが、壊し屋と呼ばれた人物を軸に転がり続ける政治は空しい。手入れが行き届かない住宅地のように。
     到今年开春宣判时如果他被判无罪,那他也许会采取与其导师——前首相田中角荣完全相反的策略,后者因卷入洛克希德公司行贿事件而锒铛入狱。我不知道小泽暗中与人较量过多少回合,不过围绕着这样一位被称为“破坏者”的政治家,政局能有什么起色。就像那块无人问津的地块。
    If he is found innocent this spring, he might be planning to follow the opposite path of his mentor, Kakuei Tanaka (1918-1993), a prime minister who was involved in a string of scandals, so as to serve the nation for a final time. Tanaka ended his life as a criminal defendant after he stepped down from office. I don't know how many attempts Ozawa made in the past, but nothing comes out of politics that revolves around someone called a destroyer. It is like a residential lot left unattended.
--The Asahi Shimbun, Jan. 11

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-12 11:08:31 | 显示全部楼层
这是我最讨厌的题材之一,翻得想……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-12 12:40:41 | 显示全部楼层
政治题材确实不如风花雪月吸引人啊。

【生け垣】翻成“原本整齐的灌木”不妥吧,容易被人误解为一般的绿化。英译是“hedges”,就是“树篱”。